I am going to feature a new weekly spot on the blog called "Wednesday Wishes".
This is going to be a joint effort from myself and Kellie from 'Gets The Word Out' (P.S. Visit her cute blog!). We are going to help each other stick to the routine and invite all of our readers to take the idea and run with it! Simply link it back to either Kellie or myself. If you want to unify all of our 'Wednesday Wishes' posts email me so that I can send you the graphic that I am using.
I will even start to take emails of your wishes to post to the blog each week (along with your blog link). That way we can all look at everyones wishes and see how many of them can come true, be it simply and sweet or full of frivolity.
Let's get started!
This week I wish for:
1. Warmer Weather: It is just too chilly here in Illinois now. I'm pining for California and I've only been back home for about two weeks.
2. Nail Polish that WONT chip: I paint my nails so often because within two days my polish chips (at the least!) or peels off completely.
3. A Nearby Photo Lab: Preferably one that I can send my boxes of 120 film to. I have sooo many rolls hanging around undeveloped that it will really be a treat when I finally get them processed.
4. Spare fireflies: I could use a jar of them to fly around my room at night to remind me of the lovely spring that is coming up. I can't wait!
5. Blinders: I get so easily distracted that I wish I could just put blinders on and pay attention to what I am trying to get done! Sometimes it is great because I can discover new things or create something I normally wouldn't but honestly most of the time it just leads to well, wasted time.
6. My Dream Job: Yes, working for yourself is nice but I kind of like the security of working every day. Maybe I will retract this wish when I gain a few more clients but... I don't know- I get insecure about my photography. It's something that I am trying to get over quickly when the feeling comes up.
So there it is! Just the first few wishes that popped into my head. I think it was best not to think too much about which wishes to divulge because I wanted to make sure that I had some honest wishes. Yes, they aren't too fantastical but they are what they are. I hope that everyone starts joining Kellie and myself in this endeavor. If you have any questions let me know!
Don't forget to view Kellie's wishes here!
UPDATE: View Katie's wishes here!